- Posted In: Kalamazoo, MI
PAX: Iverson, Stardust, Honeybear, Ridge Crest, Ping, Bloomer, Whodat
Another VQ stepped up to lead, great workout Ping! Ridge Crest a Grand Rapids MI native made the drive to join us in balmy 45 degree January gloom. Sounds like a mustard seed could be planted in GR come spring!!!
Warmup/CoP (Circle of Pain)
- The Chinook – 10 forward, 10 backwards.
- Windmill – 10 total, 3 count cadence.
- Black Snake – small ¼ to ½ mile loop around park. With Rucks.
- Location: Baseball Field
- Three Amigos – 1st base to 2nd. 2nd base to home.
- Location: Wall
- Derkin – 2 sets of up/downs x 10. With Rucks.
- Butkus – 2 sets of 1 minute intervals, 30 second rest. With Rucks.
- Dips – 2 sets of up/downs x 15.
- Location: Hill
- Partner Circuit:
- 100 – Air Humpers/Run up hill
- 125 – Merkins/Backwards run up hill
- 150 – Mountain Climbers/Run uphill
- 150 – Little baby crunches /Run uphill
- Location: Field
- Bear Crawl – 3rd base to home plate. with Rucks.
- Crawl Bear – home plate to 3rd base with Rucks.
- Superman – 10 up/downs
- Flutter kicks – 20 total (3 count cadence) With Rucks overhead.
- V-Up Roll Up – 20 total
- Freddie Mercury – 15 total, (3 count cadence)