- Posted In: Monterey, CA
Pax: Rhymes, Mud Duck, Sawdust, Priorities
YHC doesn’t know what is so romantic about mid May but from all the birthdays going on, that’s when people are getting bizzay! Croc’s birthday was 2 weeks ago, Priorities 2.0 had a birthday on Monday, M Croc is having a baby (quite possibly as I type this), M Rhymes is getting induced tonight and this morning F3 Monterey celebrated Sawdust’s 33rd birthday the best way we know how…
SSHs x33 IC
IWs x33 IC
Copperhead Merkins x33 IC
Paint the lines (only 1 court, gotta keep the legs fresh…)
The traditional F3 Monterey Birthday Run – (this is the second such event so it’s now a tradition…)
– 1 pax takes off with the jugs. All other pax do 3 burpees. When the jugs are caught, new pax takes over. When you are caught with the jugs, you do 3 burpees and chase down the jugs again. Repeato.
Mud Duck didn’t quite understand the point as when we all were coming back to pick him up, he turned around and got a head start back to the flags. Good thought but we still had places to go.
Next, the S.A.W.D.U.S.T. commenced at the wharf courtyard.
Scorpion Dry Docks – x16.5 each leg – OYO
American Hammers – x33 IC
Wheel of Merkins x33 – OYO (33 merkins, turning 90 degrees between each rep)
Derkins – had to be skipped on account of time and exhaustion
Up-downs – See Derkins
Sun Gods – x33 IC (16.5 fwd/16.5 back each sides/front/overhead) – Aye!!
Birthday run back to the flags
Thigh Masters x16.5 each leg IC
Words of wisdom from last weeks F3 Round Table:
- Saturday’s AO is at the Super Park in Fort Ord. Tell your friends.
- The Saturday AO on March 10th will be Hill Yeah in San Mateo. OBT has the Q. #F3Royalty
- The 2018 Official Race Jersey logo is released! Pre order yours here. Let us know if you’d like to be part of the group order to save on shipping.
- Sign up for a Q here. 2 Qs a month from our senior pax would cover it.
So I wrote this post yesterday but never published it. It was a crazy night. I was writing quite literally as Baby Hux (Croc 2.0) was being born. Mom and baby are doing great! Thanks for all the TAPS, especially to Sharkbait for praying with me at happy hour in the middle of a bar when we got word they were going in for a C Section. God is good!!
In other baby news, M Rhymes has been admitted to the hospital but no progress yet. Continue the TAPS for the next new addition to F3 Monterey!