- Posted In: Southeastern CT (SECTOR)
PAX: Pistol, Archer, Ute
- Mosey to beach lot
- Inchworm 1/2 way across lot whilst taking in the sights and sounds of the waves
- Continue mosey to bottom of Mt Suribachi
- Bear crawl up
- 10 x USA count Merkins around the flag at the top, led by Ute
- Boardwalk run w/ pain stations
- Outbound: stop every 10th (or so) bench and pump out 10 of any of the following exercises: dips, pistol merkins, single-leg stand-ups, squats, partner merkins, one-handed partner merkins, donkey kicks, lunges, box jumps, bench seat plank ups
- 10 burpees at the turnaround
- Inbound: steady jog to make it back on time
Prayers for our brother Gipper and his family.
Thought for the day: Have those who impact you the most been told that they do so? A simple acknowledgement or kind word can go a long way.