2 Feb 2019
Q: Dirty Jobs
The morning started out like any other with a westward gust, an eastward rain, and crisp but damp 51 degrees; reminded us of Greenbow, Alabama. As such, what better way to start the weekend than to pay homage to Forrest and Lt. Dan in a way that we will surely remember, for at least 3-5 days. And so, the workout known as “I just felt like running with Lt. Dan” was born.
“I’m a leg guy, and if you’re not, find a friend who is because they’re the best!” – Dirty Jobs
- 200 yd jog
- 50 yd high knees, 50 yd butt-kickers, 100 yd jog
- 100 yd walking toy soldiers
- 100 yd skips (heart of a child)
- 10 4-ct Merkins
- 21s w/ 15 burpees (for good measure)
- (5) 5-ct Tempo Squats
- W/ Partner
- Dead Leg – partner 1 begins repping 200 Air Squats, 150 Alternating lunges, 100 Single leg deadlifts, while partner 2 is running 100 yds, switch out until all repetitions complete.
- High Tide – partner 1 high plank, partner 2 100-yd crab walk followed by 100-yd bear crawl, switch and have fun!
- Run thru the wall – partner 1 wall sit, partner 2 sprint 400-meters, switch x 3 laps each or whatever.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” – Ernest Hemingway
Welcome FNG Fujiyama!!
The sites are booked for the F3 CA camping trip coming up next week!! Let me know if you are interested. Feb 8-10 at Sunset State Beach near Watsonville. Plenty of room available. Sign up here. Turn off Netflix and come do some man stuff!
F3 CA has started using Slack as an easy means of communicating. It’s a really convenient app that will help reduce the number of emails and texts. Please check it out here. “Slack. Social media for men.”
Check out the Spartan Race here, June 1-2. Are you a Spartan? Do you want to be? For all others, at least come fake it.
Follow @f3monterey and @f3nation on twitter.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org