AO: CHOP, Milton , DE.
Seal Jacks – 25 IC
Smurf Jacks – 25 IC
Crab Jacks – 25 IC
Monkey Humpers – 25 IC
Jimmy Crickets – 10 OYO
Black Snake run ½ mile to “Oh Hill No”. PAX split into teams of two. One PAX dragon crawls up the hill and crab walks down while the PAX at the base of the hill performs crab cakes OYO AMRAP. One PAX crawl bears up the hill and bear crawls down while the PAX at the bottom performs the Dancing Bear OYO AMRAP. One PAX boo-boo Bear crawls up the hill and duck walk down while the PAX at the bottom performs Gorilla Humpers OYO AMRAP.
F3 Message: See Below
Mosey back Black Snake style 1/2 mile to the AO.
Count-O-Rama, Name-O-Rama, and the Circle of Trust. Prayers were offered for multiple needs within the attending PAX, but please keep all our HIM in your thoughts and prayers.
F3 Message 02/25/19 – Excerpts from the Ashes to Beauty Blog By Lily from California. June 13, 2014
To keep in theme of the beat-down using the animals or critters found in the exicon, Q found a teaching from a blog site from a young lady just identified as Lily that calls her blog “Ashes to Beauty”. She identified 10 different animals that we can learn spiritual lessons from….
- “Deer – sure footed, graceful and beautiful. Sure-footedness comes from the firm foundation of God in our lives, and the simplicity of God’s way. Gracefulness and beauty comes when we walk in the Spirit. Our ‘spiritual’ feet like become like the feet of a deer; confident, able to gracefully make it through the obstacles of life.
32 It is God who arms me with strength
and keeps my way secure.
33 He makes my feet like the feet of a deer;
he causes me to stand on the heights. Psalms 18:32-33 (NIV)”
- “Eagle – Soaring, faithful and unafraid of storms. 31 but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)”
- “Ants – Hardworking, purposeful, cooperative, foresightful.
6 Go to the ant, you sluggard;
consider its ways and be wise! Proverb 6:6 (NIV)”
- “Lamb and Sheep – Innocent, relational, knows the Shepherd’s voice.
27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. John 10:27 (NIV)”
- “Camel – Persevering, steady pace, sojourner.
14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:14 (NIV)”
- “Locusts – Powerful when unified, initiative.
27 locusts have no king,
yet they advance together in ranks; Proverbs 30:27 (NIV)”
- “Dove – Innocent, Harmless, symbolic of peace.
16 “I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves. Matthew 10:16 (NIV)”
- “Sparrow – Trusting, Joyful.
25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life[a]? Matthew 6:25-27 (NIV)”
- “Ox – Patient, servant’as heart, knows his Master.
3 The ox knows its master,
the donkey its owner’s manger,
but Israel does not know,
my people do not understand.” Isaiah 1:3 (NIV)”
- “Lion – Strong. bold, fearless, confident. One of Jesus’ titles is the Lion of Judah. The lion denotes great strength, power, majesty, the King of all! Lions are strong, powerful, fearless, bold and confident – qualities that are universally admired, and worthy of emulating. Jesus, is both the Lion and the Lamb. It is an interesting paradox, but it shows the perfect balance between Jesus’ power and authority, as the conquering King – yet at the same time His sacrificial love, goodness, kindness and compassion. 5 Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals.” Revelation 5:5 (NIV)”